Creamy Baked Ziti Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 40 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 4 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 ounces (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pan; mix well.
- 3. LAYER half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 4. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 410 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 18 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC