- 4 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 ounces (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pan; mix well.
- LAYER half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Baked Ziti in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Baked Ziti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 27, 2014
Provide a review on what you thought of the recipe and how you adjusted it.
Reviewed May. 21, 2014
This was just "ok." I even used tomatoes with garlic and basil and the taste was still bland. I'm used to a meaty ziti, so this way too creamy and bland ziti was not for me.