- 4 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 ounces (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pan; mix well.
- LAYER half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Baked Ziti
Sort By :
"I will make this on Sunday, then when I get home from work on Monday all I have to do is put it in the oven and in 30 minutes, dinner is ready! Delicious!"
"40 carbs. Really???"
"I made this exactly as-is except I couldn't find that specific kind of shredded cheese (which bummed me out because I was stoked to try it). I went with Kraft Italian 5-cheese and HOLY COW it was yummy. It's exactly what the company says it is -- creamy. The cream cheese is a great touch. Thanks for an easy, satisfying, and delicious recipe!"