Creamy Baked Spinach
Cream cheese turns ordinary spinach into a side dish that's pretty enough to serve company. "This casserole is a snap to stir up because it relies on convenient frozen chopped spinach," remarks Beverly Albrecht of Beatrice, Nebraska.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Stir in
- cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss
- with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered,
- at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 164 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.