- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pour cream into a greased 9-in. pie plate or ovenproof skillet. Gently break an egg into a small bowl; slip egg into pie plate. Repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle with cheeses, salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Top with green onions; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Baked Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-22
Reviews for Creamy Baked Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review