Creamy Bacon Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, corn syrup and salt until smooth. Stir in bacon and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 141 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Bacon Salad Dressing
"This dressing has just the right balance of sweet and savory. I substituted green onion for the white for the extra flavor it would add. Even my husband, who doesn't like raw vegetables and salads very much, enjoyed this dressing. I suggest half the corn syrup for people who don't like dressings on the sweeter side."