Bits of crumbled bacon add texture to this salad. With a maynonnaise and vinegar base, this thick, slightly tangy blend coats tossed greens or spinach nicely.—DeEtta Rasmussen, Fort Madison, Iowa
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, corn syrup and salt until smooth. Stir in bacon and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
Originally published as Creamy Bacon Salad Dressing in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p47
Reviews for Creamy Bacon Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review