- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Celery sticks and assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with celery and crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Bacon-Cheddar Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p95
Reviews for Creamy Bacon-Cheddar Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review