Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange or pineapple sherbet
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add sherbet; stir until smooth. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and marshmallows. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Pour into a 6-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 158 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad
"This was very good. Also quick and easy to make. I love it. It is something my 3 year old daughter will eat."