- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange or pineapple sherbet
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add sherbet; stir until smooth. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and marshmallows. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 6-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad in Reminisce August/September 2006, p 48
Reviews for Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2012
"This was very good. Also quick and easy to make. I love it. It is something my 3 year old daughter will eat."