Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange or pineapple sherbet
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add sherbet; stir until smooth. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and marshmallows. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 6-cup serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad in Reminisce August/September 2006, p 48
Reviews for Creamy 'n' Fruity Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2012
This was very good. Also quick and easy to make. I love it. It is something my 3 year old daughter will eat.