- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender. Sprinkle with the flour, salt and pepper. Stir in the milk until blended.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Add the turkey and vegetables; cover and simmer until heated through. Serve with mashed potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Creamed Turkey on Mashed Potatoes(5)
Sort By :
quick and easy to make lacking in flavor though
Quick and easy but needs more flavor. Will make again for sure, just will add garlic or something.
This is great I also added a bit of chicken bouillion it gave it great taste yummy! Will make it again
Very quick and simple, good flavor. I will make this again for sure when a quick made meal is needed.
Easy to make.