Creamed Spinach Ham Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked small tube pasta
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 envelope carbonara pasta sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk the milk and sauce mix until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2. Drain pasta; stir into the sauce. Add ham and spinach; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 443 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,609 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Creamed Spinach Ham Pasta
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.