"My kids think I improvise our weeknight meals...they're right!" notes Brenda Andrew. The San Antonio, Texas cook says this taste-tempting creation is great with a fresh green salad and a loaf of crusty bread.
Recommended: 30 Pasta Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked small tube pasta
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 envelope carbonara pasta sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, whisk the milk and sauce mix until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Drain pasta; stir into the sauce. Add ham and spinach; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamed Spinach Ham Pasta in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p9
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamed Spinach Ham Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review