Creamed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the mushrooms, parsley, paprika and salt. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender. Combine the sour cream, milk and flour. Gradually stir into mushroom mixture; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 168 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Creamed Mushrooms
"I added 1 tbsp. thyme & 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder & we loved it!"