Creamed Ham and Eggs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 slices toast, cut into triangles
- 1. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour, mustard and pepper; cook until bubbly. Gradually add milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in eggs and ham, heat through. Serve hot over toast. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 cup: 535 calories, 31g fat (15g saturated fat), 314mg cholesterol, 1590mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein .
Reviews for Creamed Ham and Eggs
"Reminds me of what my mom used to make. Easy to make & tastes good. Will make again."