- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 slices toast, cut into triangles
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour, mustard and pepper; cook until bubbly. Gradually add milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in eggs and ham, heat through. Serve hot over toast. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Creamed Ham and Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p30
Reviews for Creamed Ham and Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2010
"Reminds me of what my mom used to make. Easy to make & tastes good. Will make again."