Five ingredients are all you'll need for my popular dinner accompaniment. It's wonderful no matter what the occasion is. Try it on a barbecue buffet or holiday menu.Barbara Brizendine, Harrisonville, Missouri
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine all
- ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until
- cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 378 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.