Creamed Corn Biscuits
Nothing is easier than these delicious muffins. They have the yummy corn taste in a quick biscuit.Teri Lindquist, Gurnee, Illinois
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, stir the biscuit mix and corn just until moistened. Drop
- by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter.
- bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 146 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.