- large saucepan, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and broccoli in
- butter until tender; sprinkle with flour. Gradually stir in milk and
- reserved broth until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Add the pimientos, paprika, reserved
- chicken and remaining salt and pepper. Cook and stir until heated
- through. Spoon into pastry shells. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 653 calories, 41 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 941 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.