- in flour and salt until smooth. Gradually add the milk. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in soup
- until blended. Add the chicken, mushrooms, pimientos and sauteed
- vegetables; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- or until bubbly. Spoon into pastry shells. Yield: 6 servings (2
- shells each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 749 calories, 45 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 1,152 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.