Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the mixed vegetables and broccoli in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies
"This was a really good dinner served with steamed white rice as suggested."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.