Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies Recipe
"I discovered this yummy dish quite by accident one night when combining different ingredients," recalls Nina Steinman of Golden, Colorado. "Now, everyone requests it. Serve it with rice or your favorite quick biscuits for a wonderful hot meal."
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the mixed vegetables and broccoli in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2013
"This was a really good dinner served with steamed white rice as suggested."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC