"I discovered this yummy dish quite by accident one night when combining different ingredients," recalls Nina Steinman of Golden, Colorado. "Now, everyone requests it. Serve it with rice or your favorite quick biscuits for a wonderful hot meal."
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute the mixed vegetables and broccoli in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamed Chicken 'N' Veggies in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p57
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2013
"This was a really good dinner served with steamed white rice as suggested."