Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute the mixed vegetables and broccoli in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamed Chicken 'n' Veggies
Sort By :
This was a really good dinner served with steamed white rice as suggested.