Cream-Topped Grapes Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add the sour cream; mix well. Divide grapes among individual serving bowls; dollop with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (3/4 cup grapes plus 2 tablespoons topping, prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and fat-free sour cream) equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.