Viola Geyer, Uhrichsville, Ohio, dresses up brunches with a decadent dressing that she makes in a dash. She dollops the heavenly four-ingredient sauce over refreshing red and green grapes.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add the sour cream; mix well. Divide grapes among individual serving bowls; dollop with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cream-Topped Grapes in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream-Topped Grapes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review