- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add the sour cream; mix well. Divide grapes among individual serving bowls; dollop with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream-Topped Grapes
Sort By :
What a delightful and simple topping. I love it. It is not too sweet. I actually paired this with apple slices as well.
This recipe is brilliant. You can do most of the preparation ahead of time. It is simple, colorful, and tastes great.
I have been using this recipe since 2002 when I first saw it in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking January/February issue. (I still have the magazine.) I wish I had taken the time back then to rate the recipe and write a review. It is absolutely delicious and I apologize for taking so long to say so. Vioda, thank you for a wonderful recipe.
Delicious! I used this a topper for some strawberries and blueberries that I needed to use up. I used "kefir cheese" (from your local middle eastern market) instead of sour cream because I was out of sour cream. It gave a really good taste.