- golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions; chill. Just before
- serving, cut off top third of swan bodies; set aside. Spoon pudding
- into bottoms of puffs. Cut reserved top in half lengthwise for form
- wings; set wings in pudding. Place necks in pudding. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 3 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now