Cream Puff Pyramids Recipe
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 24 to 32 frozen cream-filled miniature cream puffs, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small saucepan, warm cherry pie filling over medium-low heat just until heated through. Place three or four cream puffs on each dessert plate.
- 2. Place melted chocolate in a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Spoon about 1/4 cup of warm pie filling over cream puffs; drizzle with chocolate. Dust with confectioners' sugar; garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
3 each: 314 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Cream Puff Pyramids
"i loved it. cherries, choclate and cream! what's not to love?"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.