- combine red and yellow to make orange, and red and blue to make
- purple. Divide frosting among three microwave-safe bowls; tint with
- orange, purple and green food coloring. Microwave frosting until
- thin (not runny). Spoon one or more colors onto puffs. Add sprinkles
- and candy for eyes; use almonds for teeth or whiskers. Chill. Yield:
- 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 180 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now