- In a saucepan, cook milk and pudding mix according to package
- directions. Cool. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
- Place cream puffs on a serving plate; split puffs open; discard soft
- dough from inside. Fill cream puffs just before serving; top with
- strawberries and replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now