- edge at the bottom of the ghost as shown in photo below left. Bake
- at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice; let
- stand for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and brown sugar; cook and stir
- over low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Stir
- in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and refrigerate for 45-60
- minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- Split cream puffs in half; remove dough from inside. Set aside 1 to 2
- tablespoons of filling for eyes. Spoon remaining filling into cream
- puffs; replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place two small
- dots of reserved filling on each ghost; top with jelly beans. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 9 cream puffs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 378 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.