- For filling, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix in a large
- bowl until smooth. Spread over puff; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with
- the chocolate and caramel toppings; sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 381 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 354 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now