- reserved broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles. Return to a boil; cook for 6-8 minutes or until noodles
- are tender. Cut chicken into chunks; add to soup. Stir in 1-1/4 cups
- milk; heat through.
- Combine flour and remaining milk until smooth; add to soup, stirring
- constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 207 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 958 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.