- uncovered, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add
- garlic, salt and dill. In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour;
- cook and stir over medium heat until golden brown. Gradually add
- milk and broth, stirring until smooth. Add cheese, thyme and pepper;
- cook on low until cheese is melted. Stir into vegetable mixture;
- simmer for 5 minutes. Thin with milk if needed. Yield: 12-14
- servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 278 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.