- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine water and bouillon. Add broccoli and onion. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, parsley and pepper; add to broccoli mixture. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cream of Broccoli Soup
Sort By :
"have made this soup for years and we still love it!"
"This was a very easy recipe to make and i really liked the way it turned out.. I think next time im goint to try a can of cream of potato and cream of chicken instead of both cream of chicken"
"I also have tried frozen and fresh cauliflower in place of broccoli...my family likes it even more."
"I like to use a can of condensed cheddar soup instead of 1 of the cans of cream of chicken. I then add some sharp cheddar cheese to create broccoli cheddar soup. This is a very easy recipe!"