- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine water and bouillon. Add broccoli and onion. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream, parsley and pepper; add to broccoli mixture. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cream of Broccoli Soup
Sort By :
have made this soup for years and we still love it!
This was a very easy recipe to make and i really liked the way it turned out.. I think next time im goint to try a can of cream of potato and cream of chicken instead of both cream of chicken
I also have tried frozen and fresh cauliflower in place of broccoli...my family likes it even more.
I like to use a can of condensed cheddar soup instead of 1 of the cans of cream of chicken. I then add some sharp cheddar cheese to create broccoli cheddar soup. This is a very easy recipe!