- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 36 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cookie dough in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Add flour; beat until blended. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; place in greased mini-muffin cups. Press evenly onto bottoms and up the sides of cups.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Press a deep indentation in center of each with the end of a wooden spoon handle. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in caramel topping. Fold in chopped pecans. Spoon 2 teaspoons filling into each cup. Drizzle with fudge topping; top with pecan halves. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Turtle Cups in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, p1-25
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Turtle Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2013
"Easy to make and Delicious! Everyone loved this sweet bite!"