Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
“My mother-in-law introduced me to this recipe, and now it's my kids' favorite breakfast. They really love it,” Jacque Hunt of Heyburn, Idaho relates.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, lemon-pepper and salt. Stir in bacon.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 362 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 483 mg cholesterol, 954 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC