- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, lemon-pepper and salt. Stir in bacon.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Sort By :
For those that don't like the salt, I did 4 eggs 1 tbl nonfat cream cheese parm to taste added a little pepper and it was perfect
very tasty. I used ham instead of bacon.
My daughter has raved about this egg recipe she makes for dinner. I did try it for brunch and it was okay. I followed it exactly and thought it was too salty with the addition of grated cheese as well as salt. I'd make it again without the additional salt and add less cream cheese as well.
The first time I made this recipe I didn't have lemon-pepper so I used slightly less plain pepper and it turned out delicious.
eggs were very fluffy.
too much bacon, but that might be my taste.
insoftened the cream cheese then added the cream, this worked very well.
i also omitted the salt, it would have been too salty otherwise. these eggs would be very good in a burrito with some cheddar and potatoes.