- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg in a small bowl
- until smooth. Spoon over batter. Top with raspberry jam. Sprinkle
- with almonds and reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen. Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 437 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.