- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Remove 1 cup and set aside. To the remaining crumbs, add the baking powder, baking soda and salt, sour cream, egg and almond extract and mix well. Spread in the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg in a small bowl until smooth. Spoon over batter. Top with raspberry jam. Sprinkle with almonds and reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Raspberry Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Made this with strawberry so good my husband asked for it again the next day"
"Awesome coffee cake. Made it for a church group and everyone wanted recipe."
"LOVE this recipe. Have made it multiple times and have never been disappointed. I too use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and it tastes wonderful."
"This is really good! Will only use a teaspoon of almond extract next time but it is really good the way it was. Used light cream cheese as that is what I had on hand. Everyone loved it so will serve it again."
"Excellent, gourmet type of coffee cake. Easy to make but very impressive."