- 2 cups finely crushed pecan shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, flour and butter; press into an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, milk and spices. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"I don't eat pumpkin pie, but my extremely picky husband gave this his thumbs up, so it must be very good!"
"Very tasty but more like pumpkin pie than a pumpkin cheesecake, which was what I was expecting. Easy to prepare."
"My daughter at the last minute decided she wanted to try to make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and found this recipe. She is a beginner baker and was able to complete this from start to finish with little help and it turned out delicious. The texture was very light and fluffy and the crust was delicious. We had some left over filling that we put in ramekins and enjoyed with some whipped cream."
"This was so easy to make and very tasty!"
"This has a very good flavor and texture. The crust really adds a wonderful flavor"