Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 cups finely crushed pecan shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, flour and butter; press into an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, milk and spices. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie(21)
Sort By :
My daughter at the last minute decided she wanted to try to make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and found this recipe. She is a beginner baker and was able to complete this from start to finish with little help and it turned out delicious. The texture was very light and fluffy and the crust was delicious. We had some left over filling that we put in ramekins and enjoyed with some whipped cream.
This was so easy to make and very tasty!
This has a very good flavor and texture. The crust really adds a wonderful flavor
This was excellent and most people preferred this over the traditional Pumpkin pie. Make sure you use a deep dish pie plate and if you bake more than 1 at a time you may need to increase the baking time.
It was good.... But not a wow. Trying to be two things at once and felt like it wasn't great at either. Will make a pie or cheesecake next time. good flavor for the most part.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Pie Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >