- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; mash potatoes. Beat in the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, garlic salt and chives until well blended.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Drizzle potatoes with butter and sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly and potatoes are heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"Just delish! Light and very flavorful, everyone loved it, even my hubby who says he "doesn't like" cream cheese!"
"A wonderful dish that tastes like you spent hours making it but was really quite simple and quick."
"I made this recipe for Easter last year and it was a hit! I really liked that I could make it in the morning, put it in the fridge and then bake it before company arrived. I baked it in a 9x13" baking pan. I also used light sour cream, light cream cheese and skim milk and I wasn't able to tell that it was "light"."