- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; mash potatoes. Beat in the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, garlic salt and chives until well blended.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Drizzle potatoes with butter and sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly and potatoes are heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
A wonderful dish that tastes like you spent hours making it but was really quite simple and quick.
I made this recipe for Easter last year and it was a hit! I really liked that I could make it in the morning, put it in the fridge and then bake it before company arrived. I baked it in a 9x13" baking pan. I also used light sour cream, light cream cheese and skim milk and I wasn't able to tell that it was "light".