Cream Cheese Pork Chops
Balsamic vinaigrette perks up these creamy chops that are so easy to make, you can have them on the table in just about 30 minutes. Serve with a quick veggie or a side salad for a delicious meal.—Sherry Thompson of Seneca, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 8-10
- minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add the cream cheese, broth, cheese, vinaigrette and lemon juice to
- the skillet; cook and stir until blended. Return chops to the pan;
- heat through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 1/2 cup sauce equals 410 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.