Cream Cheese Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add the cream cheese, broth, cheese, vinaigrette and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until blended. Return chops to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 1/2 cup sauce equals 410 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.