Balsamic vinaigrette perks up these creamy chops that are so easy to make, you can have them on the table in just about 30 minutes. Serve with a quick veggie or a side salad for a delicious meal.—Sherry Thompson of Seneca, South Carolina
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the cream cheese, broth, cheese, vinaigrette and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until blended. Return chops to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p49
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review