- lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12-in. square; cut into sixteen
- 3-in. squares.
- Combine filling ingredients; spoon onto center of each square. To
- form pinwheels, diagonally cut dough from each corner to within 3/4
- in. of the center. Fold every other point toward the center,
- overlapping pieces. Moisten center edges with water; pinch to seal.
- Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Beat egg white and water; brush over pinwheels. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to cool on wire racks. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 205 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.