Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie Recipe
"I love pineapple and use it in all kinds of recipes," pens Raydona Biles from her home in Clinton, Missouri. "Not too sweet and not too tangy, the mild pineapple flavor in this frosty dessert come through just right."
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the yogurt and preserves; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p12
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Pie Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >