- pans. Spread reserved cream cheese mixture to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Spoon remaining batter over filling and carefully spread to
- cover (pans will not be very full).
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 201 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.