Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
These puffs make a great addition to my family's breakfast buffet. Since they start with refrigerated biscuits, they're a breeze to make!
-Diane Xavier, Hilmar, California
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cut into 10 cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl,
- combine the butter and vanilla. Separate dough into 10 biscuits;
- press each into a 3-in. circle. Dip cream cheese cubes in butter and
- then in cinnamon-sugar. Place one in the center of each biscuit.
- Fold dough over cube; seal and shape into balls.
- Dip balls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place seam side down in
- greased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until
- golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 203 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.