Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs Recipe
These puffs make a great addition to my family's breakfast buffet. Since they start with refrigerated biscuits, they're a breeze to make! -Diane Xavier, Hilmar, California
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 10 cubes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the butter and vanilla. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each into a 3-in. circle. Dip cream cheese cubes in butter and then in cinnamon-sugar. Place one in the center of each biscuit. Fold dough over cube; seal and shape into balls.
- 2. Dip balls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place seam side down in greased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 muffins.
1 each: 203 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2017
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC