- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 10 cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the butter and vanilla. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each into a 3-in. circle. Dip cream cheese cubes in butter and then in cinnamon-sugar. Place one in the center of each biscuit. Fold dough over cube; seal and shape into balls.
- Dip balls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place seam side down in greased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 muffins.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs in Country Woman May/June 1995, p35
Reviews for Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review