Cream Cheese Ham Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 to 10 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives and onions. Spread over ham slices. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 40 appetizers.
One serving (prepared with fat-free cream cheese and reduced-fat ham) equals 27 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 meat.