Green onions and ripe olives give lively flavor to these bite-size appetizers from Kathleen Green of Republic, Missouri. "They're quick to assemble and can be made the day before they're needed," she notes. "They're very popular with my friends and family."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 to 10 thin slices fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives and onions. Spread over ham slices. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Ham Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p12
Reviews for Cream Cheese Ham Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review