Cream Cheese Ham Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 to 10 thin slices fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives and onions. Spread over ham slices. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Ham Roll-Ups(10)
Sort By :
A family, as well as friends, favorite. Always popular with all age groups and even picky eaters.
In response to Anita B: Since these do not use a tortilla to hold the ingredients together (the ham slice is the wrapper), I think the addition of adding sour cream would make it too squishy. Just a guess, but I wouldn't bother and I have made these many times since the recipe was published. You can use reduced fat or fat free cream cheese if you want to cut fat.
Not sure why there are such spotty reviews! This is an excellent recipe (as written). Even my very picky children eat this (My daugher made this to share with her girl scout troop and they gobbled them up). Since we have a diabetic in the family, I appreciate a low carb "roll" with great flavor that pairs well as an app for a varitey of entrees. It's easy to prepare. IMO, olives are a must. Add a pickle, and it becomes a different recipe.
I make this ofter for work luncheons. I use garlic to cream cheese smear that on ham pieces roll a pickle or scallion up in the hame place in frig for a few hours. cut and serve. no, no olives please...
Has anyone tried sour cream with the cream cheese, as in the Cheesy Onion Rollups? Did it work? Wondering. The recipe as is sounds great, but just wondering.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ham Roll-Up Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >